Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some more buckets for my list.

Today is Wednesday.  If you didn’t notice already.
But since today is that lovely day of the week, I do believe I’ll add to my bucket list!
I also want to write another thoughtful blog, but I don’t know if I have all my thoughts sorted out enough to do so at the moment.
So here’s my add-ons for the week:

34. Go to Israel!
35. Do the Chinese splits.  With all the dancing I used to do, I have never been able to do the stinkin’ middle splits!
36. Be on the radio in some fashion…like be a deejay for a day or something.
37. Run the Bolder Boulder.  Last time, I jogged/walked/groaned through most of it…

That was a really short post…but just know that you all are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  I appreciate every one of you and have been praying for you too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It was short but fun to read! Love you girl!

Sonia Ama said...

#36... perhaps you could sing... :)

a girl with a smile said...

:)

ShelbyNeil said...

37. I'll run it with you! It's on my bucket list too. (:

I'm Sydney. said...

Dearest Jesseca,
I am so sorry for my lack of commenting on your blog! I was just going through your most recent posts and I LOVED THEM! Yuo have a beautiful way with words, and I love how you love. So very much!
Wonderful buckets, by the way :)

-Sydney