Saturday, December 31, 2011

new years eve

Guys...2011 IS ALMOST COMPLETELY GONE.

There.  I said it.  Cat's out of the bag.

In honor of this momentous occasion, my friend and I decided to celebrate.  (Actually, we just hadn't seen each other since May and that was the only date we were both available.  But it's whatevs.)

First, we got all dolled up and went to a fancy restaurant for dinner.
Then we went shopping and found a shirt for her bf, yoga pants that were long enough for me, and super yummy B&BW that was super super cheap.

But my favorite part was curling up on the couch and watching The Notebook.

I've never sobbed over so much a movie in my whole life.

After that, we talked for hours about our favorite parts of 2011; some were hard, most were happy, but as we talked we realized that all those moments truly have made us who we are.

It's like as we talked, God slipped His peace overwhelmingly into my heart, along with a trust in Him like I've never felt before.

So let's do this thing!  Let 2012 come...I'm ready for anything.

No comments: