Friday, June 10, 2011

Let's party!

What is the pretense of this celebration?

Well.

A:  It's utterly, undeniably, unofficially {it's not June 21 yet},  summer.

B:  My ring is done!  It's GORGEOUS!!!  I am so happy I could just dance!

and C:  I finally have a picture for my blog background that I actually took.  Therefore, my blog is no longer {quite as} generic.

So.  I think we should party.





P.S.  Want to hear the story behind the band?  When I was eight or so, I bought this ring at a bookstore and wore it all the time for awhile.  Then just recently, I started wearing it again for no particular reason.  Well, when I went to the jeweler's to see how they could reset my diamond, the guy was like, "We could put it in that band you're wearing!"  So that's what they did.  And I am so utterly happy about it.

1 comment:

Sonia Ama said...

My dear Jesseca, it's beautiful!