Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A lovely little sandwich.

I made lunch today!  Seriously, I love food.  What's funny is that I almost like making the food more than I like eating it.  {Although I do enjoy that, too.}  And what do you think of my food photography?!




{The last two photos don't really look too appetizing...sorry.}
I hope I made you hungry.

On another note, this video brightened up my day considerably.  The cloudiness outside combined with my horrible hair day, total lack of makeup and Zoe's ceaselessly annoying pacing (she hates thunder) was making me feel like Eeyore.  I love how a simple little song can make you feel so much better.

But for now, I do believe I'll go take a nap.  I need it.

3 comments:

In the Making.... said...

OMGOSH!! That lettuce and tomatoe totally looked appetizing!I want to eat a BLT now! I LOVE your pictures!!

In the Making.... said...

P.s. tomatoe totally looks spelled wrong....am I losing my mind?!? :)

Jesseca said...

Haha thank you! It's tomato. :)