Saturday, May 28, 2011

I had a little party...









      
{May the awkward poses commence!!}







{Swing time!  My friends are such cuties.}







{"NOOO NO NO!!! Shheeelllby! Don't do it!!"}

{"Now you know why LITTLE kids play this game."}


{LOVE HER.}





{Suffice it to say we made up some weird words.  That probably aren't in the dictionary.}
{Rules: 5 pieces of dubble bubble.  All at the same time.  Biggest bubble blower wins.}

{Maria and I won.}

{After this I fell off my chair laughing.}

{Becellmarelbyselytoniajeecaradawwg = the names of every person who came.  Trust me, they're all in there.}




What a fantastic day!  Thank you all so much for loving me so much and making my life a zillion times more exciting.

3 comments:

LPT said...

There at the time? Because I'm not in there =(

Jesseca said...

Nope! You and Elijah are represented by the T in front of "onia". In the middle.

Sonia Ama said...

I loved the little paper puffs! They looked just like the picture!