Friday, May 27, 2011

Don't try a new recipe when it's late and you've been cooking all day.


Especially if you intend on serving it at a party the next day.
It might not turn out right.
Take it from me.

However, maybe, just maybe, my guests won't notice.  {shhhh.}

I've been working hard on this little graduation party since yesterday morning and I am plumb tuckered out!  And of course it isn't at all comforting that I have a lot more to do tomorrow morning and not very much time...but anyways...

Is it weird to make a sign that says *CONGRATS* {just like that} for your own graduation party?  That's kind of like saying, "Congratulations!!!!!!!" to yourself...

No actually, I don't think it's weird at all.  That's just what I thought of when I first started making it.

The above picture inspired my theme and I recreated those little puff things with plain ol' tissue paper.  They look pretty good, if I do say so myself!  I think I'm gonna post a tutorial on how to do them, if you happen to be interested.

I'm also going to have a candy buffet.  That's my favorite part.

Besides the teeny plastic tiara Mom and I found for $0.25 at the party store.

P.S.  I'm in love with this lovely's blog!  You have to pay her a visit.  You've been warned:  you'll probably fall in love too.

No comments: