Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yes, I've got a new look.

I know what you're wondering!  "What happened to Jesseca's blog?!?!?!"  WELL.  After some inspiration from my fellow bloggers who changed their blogs' looks, I decided to give mine a major makeover.
     Why a photographer?  It's my secret ambition to be a free-lance photographer one day.  Why?  Because I LOVE capturing the moment.  My kids are going to pose for thousands of pictures.  Literally.
     Simple lines with something that says "Oh, hello!" is the kind of style I just love.  So I tried to relay that in my new look.
     There are a lot of different styles that appeal to me!  I'm not sure how I picked this one, but I hope you like it.  Let me know what you think of it though; I always love hearing your beautiful thoughts.
     I heart you!
              Jess

1 comment: