Wednesday, January 25, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things

This morning I was taking a shower, pondering about how thankful I am for my waterproof clock that gets me to work on time.  That got me thinking about all my other must-haves that I use everyday.
Thus, here are 9 of my favorite items that make me smile every time I use them.

1. waterproof clock. since I looove long showers.
2. heated mattress pad. it's like crawling into a warm, cozy nest of heaven.
3. metal makeup case. keeps all of my makeup in one heavy, clumsy, organized place.
4. tresemme hairspray. no matter what else I try, I always come back to this.
5. i home speakers and of course, my iphone. that was a double-whammy.
6. almay triple effect mascara.  love the formula and wand.
7. my mirrored wall decals. they're so pretty and fun above my bed!
8. secret natural mineral deodorant in eucalyptus blossom. works wonders and washes off nicely.
9. last but by no means least, the message version Bible. everything makes sense.

P.S. Vlog to come soon!  Keep crossing your fingers!

P.P.S.  What are some of your favorite items?  Link up and let me know!

No comments: