Sunday, January 1, 2012

day 1 and here we go


"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who proclaims peace, who brings glad tidings of good things, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion, "Your God reigns.Isaiah 52:7


"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD." Isaiah 61:1-2



I want this year to be different.
I want to make a difference this year.
I want God to light a new spark in me, one that is insatiably consuming.

I will try my best and trust God to do everything else.

Here's to You.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the very same things for this year :)

xoxo,
Noelani

Anonymous said...

lovely post Jess.
This year will be different :)

I'm Sydney. said...

Cheers.
This year WILL be different!