Thursday, January 12, 2012

p90x and other such things




























The warm wind rushes through your hair, wraps around your body, whips beneath your feet, carries you along in a flurry of freedom and joy.  Nothing else matters as you glide along in symphony with the path you follow.

Does the same scene go through your head when you run?  I get kind of soap opera-y when I run.  If only you could see my thoughts played out.

I had to laugh because I sat down to write a post on working out and what do I see?  This post by Sydney.

Must be a sign or something...like GET IN SHAPE, MISSY.

Anyway, as much as I love running, I don't really do it.  Especially in the winter. (which just so happens to be my dear daddy's favorite season to run...maybe one day I'll see the light.)  So my consideration is to buy one of these suckers:


























That's right, baby!  From flab to fab in 90 days.  Your thoughts?  Experiences?  I've heard nothing but good reviews from people who have used it.

But I don't know, people.  I just don't know.

I think I'll just keep drinking my little green smoothies (had my first one about 12 minutes ago) and doing my little pilates routine and maybe I'll break out those running shoes again.

P.S. If you haven't already done so, leave your comments on this post!  I need questions to answer on my upcoming vlog.  Otherwise we might just have an awk video of me saying "ummm hi so yeah this is my first vlogggg and yeaaah....." Help a sister out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

P90x? TOO INTENSE!!