Friday, January 20, 2012

sometimes

It's hard for me to think of myself as who I'm supposed to be.


I'm reminded of how much I love my mom when she takes me out to lunch, at Beau Jo's, just because.


I feel self-conscious when walking back to my seat after going potty during church.


I am mildly dishonest when I sneak french fries at work.  Shhh.


I can't imagine a world without my family.


I'm surprised that I still whisper secrets to my dog like I did to my stuffed animals.


I get a little too easily wrapped up in fashion photography blogs, cooking shows, and the Biggest Loser.


I indulge in guilty pleasures like Nutella.  On toast.  Way too often.


I wish all things in life were as wonderful as Pride and Prejudice.  I mean, c'mon people.  Perfect romance.

Go visit Young People in Love for the original version of this post!

1 comment:

Sonia Ama said...

Walking back to the pews is always nerve-racking once everyone has sat down. I always envision myself tripping, then trying to cover it up with cute laughter and ending up tripping again..