Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bucket Listing!


I need to start a bucket list.  How does one go about this?!
Hmmmm…I think I’ll just make up my own rules for bucket-list-making.  As follows:

Rule One:
Desires should rarely be easily attainable. 

Rule Two:
Timeframe is irrelevant!  You can write down things that you won’t be able to accomplish until you’re 103, if you so choose.

Rule Three:
You must write down anything and everything that comes to mind.  Don’t think; TYPE.

Rule Four:
List should be numbered, but not necessarily in order of importance (see Rule Three).

Alright…LET’S DO THIS.


Jesseca’s Bucket List
1.     Take a photography class, and quite possibly become a photographer.
2.     Go indoor skydiving (or outdoor, depending on whether or not my bravery level grows over time).
3.     Doorbell ditch??!
4.     Eat the best chocolate chip cookie known to man.
5.     Design a line of clothing that will be known worldwide.
6.     Live to see the day the iPhone is no longer the coolest phone in the world.
7.     Swim with dolphins!
8.     Go to Disneyland, Disney World, Discovery Cove, Universal Studios…did I miss anything?
9.     Go on a very lengthy and extensive tour of Europe.
10.      Go to culinary school and see what I can do.
11.      Model a pair of jeans or two.
12.      Shrink.  I know that’s not possible or reasonable…
13.      Write a song that musically and lyrically expresses exactly what I’m feeling.
14.      Take a personally guided tour of the White House by the First Lady.
15.      Get married on a mountain.
16.      Go to ORU!!!!!!!
17.      See a Broadway show…on Broadway.
18.      Go snowboarding, skiing, surfing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, boating…
19.      Get a pet llama.  Or maybe just a pet horse.
20.      Ride an elephant and camel.


Well, there’s my start!  I gotta go have pizza with two of my favorite people, and then wrap some presents…It’s almost Chriiiistmaaasssss!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I WILL HELP YOU! let's go doorbell ditching together! I know where you can get the best chocolate chip cookies! In wonderland bakery in california! Oh and I will take the pictures of you modeling your jeans and I will wear the clothes from your clothe line! (= Perfect! Oh and I will be in the mountains in your wedding! (= Now I wanna make a bucket list!!

I'm Sydney. said...

Jesseca I LOVE the bucket list!! Yours is rather exceptional and VERY reasonable {as opposed to mine... is robbing a bank reasonable??}
Anyway.
Merry Christmas!!