Friday, June 22, 2012

if you don't have anything good to say




Let's be clear about something: I have a fake tan.

Well, partially.  I've been trying to lessen the effects of my farmer's tan by using that foaming tan stuff they have in every aisle at Wal-Mart.

While it's been working rather nicely, I mistakenly left a glob of it on my ankle the other day...resulting in a shameful little patch of brown that will henceforth reside beneath these sandals.

What I'm really trying to say is that I don't have anything to say.  God's working, I'm changing, and all is well even when it's not.

Happy Summer.

"...narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." (Matthew 7:14 NKJV)

1 comment:

Sonia Ama said...

You two are so infectiously beautiful.