Tuesday, March 6, 2012

forget the gym, i'll be kayaking




As you may remember from this post, I need to get my butt in shape I've been wanting to work out more.  I briefly considered buying p90x but decided my self-motivation levels aren't high enough for that.  So for the last month, I've been eyeing that monstrosity called 24 Hour Fitness that's sits so innocently down the street from mi casa.  And now that my coworker got a membership there, I have a sweat partner and no excuses.

However.  I've been dragging my feet to sign up because
a. when I got a one-day pass to work out, no one seemed interested in showing me around so I just left
b. my concussion recovery has made my energy level be 0.001 by the end of work every day
and c. the price went up by $10 per month while I wasn't looking.

At this point, kayaking is sounding better and better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol yeah kayaking sounds nice...good way to get your arms nice and toned.
can't wait to see your arms...
~Morgan