Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Did she really post some outfit pictures?!

God is amazing.  Let me tell  you why.

July 31: I got a [rather mild] concussion.  The weeks following were filled with no work, lots of sleep, and getting a virus.  No fun.

2 weeks later: I was almost 100% better and was back to working 35 hours a week.  (Thank goodness I didn't have school too!)

2 weeks ago:  I started getting pressure headaches, fatigue, and anxiousness, especially while I was working.  I thought I was relapsing from the concussion and was concerned that I hadn't fully recovered before I started going back to normal life...which could mean long lasting effects like chronic headaches and memory loss, which could hinder me from going to Albania and Germany in November.

I was kind of freaking out.

But God works all things together for good to those who love Him.

I quit one of my jobs, the one that was most stressful.  It was a huge step of faith, but He helped me do it.

Then I saw my chiropractor today for the headaches and she said it's most likely that they were from the stress not the concussion.

Can you say "WOOOOO!!!!!"

Bye bye, stress.  Hello, joy.

Oh, and I took some fashion shots today...I know, shocking right?

I was experimenting with the bright red lipstick...I think it kind of clashed with the new reddish hair.



I liked this better than the black.  And I ditched the lipstick for a nuder shade.
...and I'm glowing...


Can I tell you a secret?  The purple outfit was the only one from today.  The other ones were from yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh!That was scary. Good thing it was just stress (something prevantable) and not something serious (not in your control).
uuhh umm umm ummm you're stunning!

I'm Sydney. said...

I'm guessing that was DSW?
Jess I'm so happy that you're back to yourself I was really missing my good old Jesseca!
And the red lip stick is lovely. As is the nude. Because nude lips are stunning.

Sonia Ama said...

What Sydney said, nude lips are stunning! And the new hair color is cute! Can't wait to see it my friend :)