Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trinkets from Jesseca's brain.

Seeing as no amazing inspired post has come to my brain’s drive-thru window lately,
here are some of the things that are occupying that part of my anatomy:
(I actually wrote this yesterday, so when I say “today” in the following text,
I mean “yesterday”.  Did I just blow your mind?)

  • I desperately want to do some outfit posts, you know, go to some cool spot on the town and shoot away at some cute outfits but (a.) I don’t have a camera at the moment and (b.) I need a photographer/model/partner to assist me.  Any takers?
  • Easter was Amazing!  With a capital A.  From the outreach on Saturday, to church, the FOOD, the movies, and the long walk with Dad on Saturday.
  • Making important decisions for one’s future is rather taxing.  Especially when you want to stay in His will but you just know that His will doesn’t quiiiite match up yours.  But His plans always work out in the end, don’t they?  Who knew.
  • Yesterday morning, Zoë was apparently so hungry that she decided to inhale her food.  I went outside to see why she was taking so long and discovered that her largely-unchewed kibble was in the grass.  Lovely.  You probably didn’t want to know that.
  • Yay for singing the national anthem at your graduation!
  • California trip was cancelled.  But I miiight be going to D.C. in September… AHHHH!  People!  Do you realize how cool that’d be?!!  Just don’t ask me in September if I went, because currently this idea is still just an idea…no plans yet.
  • Ever shot a rifle before?  That might be in my near future as well!
  • I made cinnamon rolls last night, all the way down to the cream cheese frosting.  They were good, but next time I’ll make them with yeast dough instead of just cheating with baking mix.
  • Today I went to Starbucks twice.  Same one.  With mostly the same people.  Long story.
  • Later, Mom tried to find this little BBQ place downtown, but after an hour making countless turns and sitting at a zillion red lights with no luck, we went to Sonic.  In the bottom of our onion rings, there was one lonesome tater tot—it must’ve really needed someone to eat it.

If you are reading this, go have a great day. :)



2 comments:

I'm Sydney. said...

Jesseca, can I tell you how wonderful you are?! I believe I may, because you're so darn great! And I love your insight and wisdom and humour. I would gladly be your fashion-bloggy friend :)

Sonia Ama said...

Um..so..next time you decide to make cinnamon rolls please bring me one (or two!)...

And I'd love to learn how to shoot sometime! Seriously!