Monday, February 27, 2012

here

Second concussion in 6 months.  Car accident.  Not my fault.

I have been so frustrated this week.  I've been trying to get better by just resting and not pushing myself too far...but if you know me, pushing myself to the max is sometimes what I do best.

It's funny though, God always has a plan through the good, the bad, and the ugly.  He takes what the devil meant for evil and turns it around for good.

Even though all I really want right now is to have energy and all my memory back (it'll be a week on Wednesday! I want to go back to work for pete's sake!), I'm finding that even now, all He wants is me.

All He wants is me.

What a privilege to return such a perfect favor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that video is on repeat. repeat. repeat.

get better soon girl! Rest & relax in Him. Just soak Him up.

Meg said...

I'm feeling the same way today, too. Frustrated and feeling like I am a failure today to be honest. Everything just don't fall into place. But I am holding fast on to God, I don't know where else should I be.